Monday 28 January 2013

Body Mists/Sprays: PART 3. Impulse

Hello Gorgeous

So this is Part 3 of my Body mist/Spray series. I still can't get over how much I actually beauty hoard. No wonder I never finish products up. But I must say that this year I have turned over a new leaf and do not buy things unless I need them (apart from lipsticks, shoes, handbags and new releases...).

Impulse Trio
 
True Love
Into Glamour
Very Pink


So for Christmas I recieved this cute little trio of Impulse Body Sprays. I mean Impulse have been around for absolutely ages and most people know of the brand. They come in an array of scents and I have used these ever since I can remember. I remember when I was at school it would be cool to have a bottle of Impulse or Charlie on the go and now it's just second nature to have a few bottles on the go.

The above sprays can be bought individually but I find that these are so handy for the handbag. In it goes and it doesn't weigh it down at all.
 
I am not going to link where you can get these from as absolutely every store I go to has these. Boots, Superdrug, Savers, Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda to name a few.  

What I would say is I would never pay more than £1 for them as they are always on special offer, somewhere or the other.

Stay Good
 
Jassy.K
 
xxx
 
What's your favourite Impulse Body Spray??

No comments:

Post a Comment