Wednesday 16 January 2013

Body Spray/Mist's: Part 1 : SOAP and GLORY

Hi Gorgeous

So every couple of weeks or every week I switch around my makeup and beauty regimes just so that I can actually use stuff rather than just being an obsessional hoarder. A few days ago I decided to re-organise a drawer and much to my surprise I realised I do have a thing for body sprays. Now I spend a helva lot on fragrances and did not realise that I adore Body sprays too. So this is part one.


Soap & Glory Body Mist's : £6.50 each Boots

 Glam-A-Lot
Girligo
Mist You MADLY
I have heard alot about these body mist's on the blogosphere and finally got all three in a set during Christmas. I wanted to try out Mist you Madly however the offer was irresistable at the time, 3 for £10. My favourite at the moment has to be Mist you Madly.

This is what Boots say:

  'Soap & Glory Mist You Madly Mini Body Spray is a flirty, floral, fragrant body spray featuring notes of bergamot and blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk.'

They are totally right. I have not used the other two much however I am sure I will.

Try them for yourself here http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory™-Mist-You-Madly™-Mini-Body-Spray-100ml_1114197/

I do find in the Winter I am actually not spraying the body spray on my body but all over my clothes because that's just stupid right??

What's your favourite Body Spray?
 
Stay Good
 
Jassy
 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love Soap and Glory products, their some like it hot shower scrub is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the middle one Flirtigo I think it's called!? love it! lol in fact i love ALL soap and glory products!! haha! great review xoxo

    ReplyDelete