Sunday 3 February 2013

Apocalips Lip Laquers: Review and my thoughts.

Hello Gorgeous

So another week has come and gone and we are already in Febuary!. Not only is this month a slightly short one but very soon there will be a lot of hype around Valentines. Something that I believe is a load of b********s, and believe love should be shown on a daily basis not only with your partner.(this is only my opinion!!)

Anyway lets move on very swiftly. Considering everyone and their mum has done a review on the much awaited APOCALIPS I thought why not give you my thoughts on it. I think it would be rude not too :)

 
 
 
I picked up four colours that I believe I would wear and when I went to the checkout the lady said she was wearing Celestial and it was very sticky on the lips. Being me I ignored her off course....
 
My thoughts: My very first impression of them all was I felt they were drying on the first coat, however when I applied a second coat it was fine. However as a few days went by and I was rotating them I think my love for them began.
 
These are intensly pigmented and cannot be worn as a quick apply, you really need to apply these with precision or it looks like you have a messy lip.
 
The staying power of these is not bad, they last quite well however each of us is different so I will not comment on how long. They are quite sticky so if you do not like that feeling I suggest you blot your lips in between coats or not get them.
 
Would I recommend? : YES indeed. These certainly have a thumbs up from me and for the price you can't really go wrong.
 
These are crazily my go to Lippies at the moment. I love all the colours I got but have to say 'Big Bang' is bangin!!!


 
You can get your Apocalip Lip Laquers from here
 
Have you tried these? Have you tried any of the colour's I have not got??
 
Stay Good
 
Jassy.K
 
xxx

7 comments:

  1. That pink colour on the top left is so gorgous! Lovely review, sad I'm on a spending bad :(
    Abby xx

    http://aspotofglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby. That is Celestial, i think it is one of the best colours they have. Og dear i couldn't do a spending ban I tried for a week and just had no will power..lol

      Lots of Love

      Jassy.K

      Delete
  2. So pretty!!! Thanks for posting :)
    Beautifulyoul.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you huni, your welcome. I am glad you found it useful.

      Lots of Love

      Jassy

      Delete
  3. Soooo beautiful, okay im kinda obsessed with your blog it is AMAZING!!!!! Love love love.. I am now following xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean

      Wow thank you so much chick. I really appreciate your wonderful comment. It's people like you that keep me going. Thank you for appreciating.

      Lots of Love

      Jassy.K

      Delete
  4. Still need to try these!!! :( So sad I haven't yet - They look lovely on you!! Now following your lovely blog, love the theme!! :D

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete