Thursday 14 February 2013

Lesson's Learned.... Valentines Special

Hello Gorgeous

Firstly a big apology for being quite absent but when health matters get in the way it can become impossible to find the motivation to write. But any how I am on the mend now and wanted to switch things up a bit.

I take my blog seriously it means a lot to me and it is certainly a way for me to express how I feel.

As you get older you realise why things happen. So much is thrown at you in life in terms of obstacles and sometimes we sit there and ask ourselves why, why me? One thing that life has taught me is that if you go searching for answers they will take longer to come to you, so sit back and let life unfold and I promise you any answers that you are looking for will come to you.

Last year was a tough one, I had to completely turn my life around and start again from scratch however what made it harder was I was in it on my own. Only I could make changes myself, so that's what I did....

I learned to LOVE my self and find HAPPINESS in myself and not others. I will always be a peoples person but I have now learnt that it's ok to be on your own and be happy with it because I know my worth and love myself.

I suppose the moral of the story is that each event that takes place in our life whether it be positive or negative, there is always something to learn from it.

So live and learn your lessons and be bloody marvellous.
 
Much love to you for reading and subbing.
 
Stay Good
 
Jassy.K
 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Starting a new life is hard. I know what you mean. I had to leave everything behind me a couple of years ago, but I am really happy now :) Life is full of surprises :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can second this feeling hun. But through the worst comes the best :). I am in a great place in my life now.

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete